December 8, 2016
Infrastructure could be a key part of Trump’s plan — LM Editorial
It stands to reason that with the election of Donald Trump as the next President of the United States, effective next month, interesting times are certainly heading our way.
About jaymcgheelogisticsI am a Logistics Professional with over 25 years’ experience in the combined fields of procurement, purchasing, customer service, sales, trucking, air freight, freight forwarding , supply chain and international trade industries. Please feel free to contact me at JayMcGheeLogistics@gmail.com
Blogs I Follow
- Maersk partners with IBM to introduce blockchain ocean cargo “ecosystem”
- 6 Emerging Trends In Supply Chain and A Deeper Look into Driverless Vehicles — Transportation Management Company | Cerasis
- Infrastructure could be a key part of Trump’s plan — LM Editorial
- Of Blockchain, ISF And Future Possibilities
- Los Angeles Port Crisis, When Will America Take Notice?